If you received notification from your carrier that a package was delivered for you, but you haven't received a check-in code to your community HelloPackage room:
It could be that you haven't confirmed your account with HelloPackage and added a credit card, the system could not match the package to your resident profile or the carrier did not scan the package into the system. Notifications may also be sent to your spam or junk folder if you have not marked them to go directly to your inbox.
Please email Support at email@example.com or complete the web form to let us know you haven't received a check-in code, and include your community name (very important), your name, unit number, the carrier tracking number for your package and the date the package was suppose to have been delivered. We will search the HelloPackage system to see if we can find your package.
You also have the ability to create a One Time Use Code, good for four (4) hours, which will provide temporary access to the HelloPackage room and allow you to search for your package. Note, this code will not provide the zone location of your package. You will need to wait to hear back from Support if you are not able to locate your package. The instructions for the One Time Use Code are as follows:
ONE TIME CODE:
NOTE: If you have any problems, Support can assist in providing a code for room access.
- Sign into your HelloPackage account.
- On the left-hand column, click the tab titled "Access Code".
- Click the drop-down box and select the correct carrier.
- Input the tracking code for the package, then click the Generate button.
- The next screen will provide an access code that you can use within the next 4 hours. You will also receive an email with this information.
- When you get into the room, please use the inside tablet and check-in as a resident, then click the Phone button to input your phone number to mark your package as picked-up in the system to prevent late fees and duplicate package notifications.
Still need help? Click here to contact Support.